“I’m here to make a real difference in your practice and in your life.” ~ Maryle Malloy
We solve major communication and systems issues in veterinary and medical practices from the “bottom-up.”
Our Organizational Management framework provides leaders with the tools and techniques required to fully engage employees. Frontline staff, working together with top-level leaders identify and resolve issues. Turnover, absenteeism, and conflicts are reduced, client relations improve, and profitability increases.
WHAT WE DO
– 90-minute Breakthrough Session with Your Team. Experience Discovery, the first Tool in our Systems-Based Management process.
– Current Condition Survey and Analysis. This survey measures the emotional condition of employees and their thoughts, beliefs, and perceptions about management and the workplace environment.
– New Agreements D3D systems-based management tools and techniques, the foundation of our Organizational Management System. Our 8-Week Virtual Training for leaders and frontline workers in the use of these systems tools and techniques will show your team how to identify and solve almost any issue in your practice.
– Vision and Mission Development. Vision is at the heart of any strategic conversation within an organization. The best visions gain buy-in and create the energy to move the vision forward
– A Performance Management System that replaces the old/outdated Annual Review. The system includes a Handbook and customized forms for Performance Development, Performance Improvement, plus a 1-hour consultation with Maryle.